Rebate Stacking

dieldrin

Reaction score
City, State
Long Island, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
Hello All,
My apologies if there's already a thread about this but I couldn't find the info via searching.

I've ordered a '17 Sport and I'm curious about stacking rebates and deals.

I'm getting the D-Plan
I was wondering if I can use the College student incentive ($500) with the D-Plan
also
can I use the Costco Cash to Customer Retail Cash ($750 + $250) with the D-Plan?

Thank you,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Best thing to do is ask Ford. I know when I bought my previous vehicle, I used the X plan, along with the Minnesota auto show rebate, the loyalty owner rebate and another rebate offered by Ford at the time. My discounts added up to $5,000.

I think that unless specified, that rebates can be stacked. You have the option of taking either the rebates that exist at the time that your order is placed or those in effect at the time of delivery. Which ever is best for you. Since some rebates or discounts are regional, your dealer is in the best position to answer any questions.

Peter

What is this costco cash rebates you have been speaking of? Do we get a rebate as a costco member?

What is this costco cash rebates you have been speaking of? Do we get a rebate as a costco member?
Not sure what that might be in the U.S. but in Canada there is a $1000 Costco membership rebate that runs a few times a year. The catch is that you can't just run out and get a membership just prior to your order. Here they have a provision stating as to when you had to have had the membership. For the 2016's you had to have been a member by last February I believe.

Peter

Awesome. I've been a member for 15 plus years.

Best thing to do is ask Ford. I know when I bought my previous vehicle, I used the X plan, along with the Minnesota auto show rebate, the loyalty owner rebate and another rebate offered by Ford at the time. My discounts added up to $5,000.

I dont really trust the guy who is working the deal for me at the dealership, I get the feeling he a little lazy with me - do you guys know whom to contact at Ford perhaps someone on this forum who might be able to check?
Thanks

OK I contacted another dealership.
They said I can use the student but not the costco rebate with the d plan....

Confirmed
with d plan
the costco rebate is void
the student rebate is accepted

Back