• Register Today It's free!

Rebuilt transmission with issues.

Autodoctor2010

Reaction score
City, State
Nashville,Tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 mountaineer
Hi my name is Brian and just recently rebuilt my trans in my 05 mountianeer and for some reason i have drive in every gear.when i put it in rev. the lights come on but it goes forward.i cant seem to find park,neutral or rev.can someone please help me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome

Rebuilt trans

How do i do na adjustmen t on the linkage?

ok i figured out that problem but now i have another problem.i can shift into rev and it kicks in but it doesnt move.also i can put it in neutral and it wont roll its like its in park.

ok here is what i got,i got park ,i can put it in rev and you can hear it go into rev but it wont move also i can put it in neutral and it wont roll,but i can start it in neutral,also i can put it in L1 and it wont move but it will in drive and the rev servo operates the band for rev and L1 and i checked to see if the rev servo was workin and it was.if there is any way i could call you or you call me it would help alot more.my number is 615 753 1775 my name is Brian.

Thanks alot

ok i got the trans workin right and took it for a drive and the O/D light started flashing and code p0775 popped back up. and it has a little trouble goin into 2nd gear.all other gears shift good.is it the solenoid or what.

Back