Recommend a seat cover manufacturer? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recommend a seat cover manufacturer?

Yorkjw

Reaction score
City, State
Wheaton IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Ford Eddie Bauer
I have a 2006 Eddie Bauer ed. with a tan interior. I am looking for a reasonably priced set of seat covers for the driver/passenger seats. Would anyone be able to recommend a good dealer/manufacturer? If possible I would like to be able to match the color (two tone) and fabric (suede/cloth). I appreciate the help, thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Recently installed an entire set of seat covers in my wifes 2007 FJ cruiser
They were from Covercraft on Ebay
She went with the Kryptek camouflage in the neo supreme material

They fit like stock covers, and they are awesome!!!
These are the only seat covers I have ever known that took me 1.5 hour to install them because they fit so well (very well thought out product)
Front set was $300 or so, included arm rest and headrest also the molle tactical material on the back side so you can attach molle bags and accessories.
We are VERY happy with the purchase.

Bumping. This is something I've been thinking about for a few years. I'm willing to put the bucks down if the fit is good and they look good. I wouldn't pay $10 for something sloppy though but how do you know? Hopefully someone has been there before?

Bumping. This is something I've been thinking about for a few years. I'm willing to put the bucks down if the fit is good and they look good. I wouldn't pay $10 for something sloppy though but how do you know? Hopefully someone has been there before?

Hi

Check here
Auto Custom Leathers, Inc. - Home

I had my BMW leather factory replacement covers made their. If you call ask for Jerry (owner) and tell him that “Mark from Texas” sent you.

They do vinyl as well

Regards,
Mark

Back