Redid my system today..2 15" L7s and more..pics | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Redid my system today..2 15" L7s and more..pics

ghoster

Reaction score
City, State
Long Island , NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Some of you might not know but i've had the truck for 4 months and i've had 3 different systems in it.
This might be a keeper..plan is to save some more money and get 2 more L7s and another amp

equipment for the bass now includes;
Soundstream PCA2000D
2 15" Kicker L7s
kinetics hc800

Let me know what you think
P2090019.jpg

P2090020.jpg

P2090023.jpg

P2090024.jpg

P2090025.jpg

P2090030.jpg

P2090031.jpg

P2090033.jpg

th_P2090034.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very nice. I only have one question. Is that the only battery you have. If you have another one, is it the same battery? I am asking because I don't want you to waste your money like I did by having two different batteries and one killing the other. Unless they are exactly the same, one will always kill the other. Unless you have a battery isolator I believe.

is that a prefab box?? looks like it

Very nice. I only have one question. Is that the only battery you have. If you have another one, is it the same battery? I am asking because I don't want you to waste your money like I did by having two different batteries and one killing the other. Unless they are exactly the same, one will always kill the other. Unless you have a battery isolator I believe.

Thanks bro...nah i have a purple haze deep cycle battery in the engine bay. I plan on maybe gettin 2 more hc800's and replacin my purple haze one. I've heard some people run 2 or 3 and they don't have any problems w/ them drainin...
If you suggest anything else..let me know.
Like i said i'm upgrading it again within 2 months probably..need to get some $$ together to get 2 more L7s and another amp..

hey ghoster that is awesome hey man i never see u on aim anymore did u get a new sn or what anyways what was ur aim sn my bud list got all deleted so i had to start all over from scratch.

We should chat on aim again

ghoster how many watt is ur system it sounds bumpin

ghoster how many watt is ur system it sounds bumpin

Hey bro!..yea i hardly am on aim..i'll pm u my sn

about the system..the whole thing i believe is like 4500..
i'm just prepin the truck for a sound off competition coming this spring..
next set is stripping the int and putting sound deadening material on the whole truck to reduce the vibration. Might be "cool" to some but it gets me annoyed.

ok sounds good pm ur sn

Back