Redline Tuning Hood Quicklift for 2nd Gen-FREE (Michigan residents look) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Redline Tuning Hood Quicklift for 2nd Gen-FREE (Michigan residents look)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am not going to lie...I do not get it. I have a 98 and my shocks are shot. I need something new...how do I get them free?
Dan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok I am not going to lie...I do not get it. I have a 98 and my shocks are shot. I need something new...how do I get them free?
Dan

You volunteer your explorer to be the guinea pig. The company needs one to engineer a set of struts to fit on the 2nd gens. And in exchange for loaning them your explorer for a couple hours they'll give you a set for free.

I see now...maybe I overlooked it where do I take my truck? :)

"Ann Arbor, Michigan area."
I see now...I might have to head over that way I have a few friends out there.
Dan

I'll definitely buy if they design them, and even if they don't.. I'm sure one of us will be a guinea pig for testing the ranger ones... I'm tired of the struts dying every winter... I just got them! It was nice while it lasted though.. haha..

Dan

Easy....read the original post! :rolleyes:

Sounds like we might have the guinea pig already. They just need one, but can't hurt to contact the owner of the Company to see if he still needs someone.

ttt

"Ann Arbor, Michigan area."
I see now...I might have to head over that way I have a few friends out there.
Dan

sweet! I would be over there in a heartbeat for free 80.00 hood struts.

sweet! I would be over there in a heartbeat for free 80.00 hood struts.

They'd already be on my ride if I was closer to Michigan. :D

I got a reply from Andreas. I'm still waiting for him to get back to me to set up a time.

Getting a response from him is next to impossible. I don't think he is very concerned about doing this. I'll update when I get word.

Subscribing as well.

Getting a response from him is next to impossible. I don't think he is very concerned about doing this. I'll update when I get word.

Sorry to hear that. He seemed to be on the ball on the reply front. Perhaps something has come up. He seems like a straight shooter. I sent him an email myself linking him back to this thread.

Hopefully you hear something back soon. Did you try and call them?

I got a reply today,

Hello Chris,
How about next Monday (March 16th) at 4pm?
Regards,
Andreas Keller
Owner

Phone:734-306-1908
Fax: 734-238-6734

I replied that this works for me and I am again waiting for a response. I'll call him once he gives me a address to go to. Thanks for contacting him as I'm sure that's why I received an email.

Subscribing! i would be tempted to drive there just for the hell of it! that and, if i mess my hood up if it falls, i wouldn't be happy trying to match the paint! :fire:

^ I bet!

I got a reply today,

I replied that this works for me and I am again waiting for a response. I'll call him once he gives me a address to go to. Thanks for contacting him as I'm sure that's why I received an email.

Great news.

Andreas does seem like a straight shooter. My gut feel is that an owner/manager of a small business, he's swamped.

Keep us posted!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Its on, Monday at 4pm. I received a email from Andreas confirming it. Hopefully my next post will have pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back