• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Registering "The SoBe Sport"

The SoBe Sport

Hi Fellow Explorers :D

Since I've become Elite and I have some pictures to change, I thought I would edit my registry entry before I have it moved to the Elite Registry

I'm Sandy Gonzalez from Middletown, Connecticut, I'm a 47 year old mom of two daughters, and a SoBe Beverages fanatic.

I drive a midnight blue 1992 Explorer Sport that has a crystal blue interior. It was bought for me by my fantastic younger brother. :D

You can reach me at sobelover@explorerforum.com, or through the AIM or Yahoo screenname SoBeXplorerLover. Since I have it blocked to all but whom I have on my buddy list, e-mail or PM me if you want me to add your name to my buddy list :)

My website address is:

http://www.geocities.com/sobexplorerlover/index.html

17867Explorer5.jpg

Here's my baby, isn't she pretty?

I will be modding as money becomes available

Mods so far:

Interior:

JVC KD-SX990 Headunit

Exterior:

GE Super Blue Halogen headlights

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

AspenX

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Garland, TX Aspen,Co
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 EB 4x4,04 Z06 Corvette
Welcom to the site. Lets have some Lizard Lava and celebrate! Ever tried rum in it :chug:

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
No, but it sounds interesting. :)

VBVA

Go Dukes!
Reaction score
City, State
Northern Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL
Looks wonderfully shiny!!!

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
Since I had this thread moved to the Elite Registry, I'd thought I would just post something to encourage people to become Elite.

Rick has a great site here and it's expensive to run. If each member does their part, it will make it easier on Rick to run this site......the best Explorer site on the 'Net!! :D

DeRocha

NEX Vice President
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Brockton, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT 4x4
Hi Sandy... Contratulations on stepping up to the elite plate. BTW how many elite explorers are there?

Oh yeah, How is your X running these days? Last I remember your wheel passed you on the highway in late November...

Crankcase

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver B.C, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XL Ex-Police

DeRocha

NEX Vice President
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Brockton, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT 4x4
I dumped the page into textpad and stripped it down to just member names..It appears there are about 369 elite members...

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
Originally posted by DEROCHA
I dumped the page into textpad and stripped it down to just member names..It appears there are about 369 elite members...

369 Elite members out of over 20,000 members...wow!! That's unbelievable, I thought there were alot more than that

Originally posted by DEROCHA
Oh yeah, How is your X running these days? Last I remember your wheel passed you on the highway in late November

Everything is fine, just cost $680 to repair the damage though. :(

X~FACTOR

Name is Ray
Reaction score
City, State
Valley Stream, Long Island
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT 4-dr SOHC
There's something wrong with that number. There's GOT TO BE MORE! 369 out of 20,000! :eek:

DeRocha

NEX Vice President
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Brockton, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT 4x4
Well that's the data I got from the above link...Can someone else supply point us to a diferent source?