Registering "The SoBe Sport" | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Registering "The SoBe Sport"

The SoBe Sport

Hi Fellow Explorers :D

Since I've become Elite and I have some pictures to change, I thought I would edit my registry entry before I have it moved to the Elite Registry

I'm Sandy Gonzalez from Middletown, Connecticut, I'm a 47 year old mom of two daughters, and a SoBe Beverages fanatic.

I drive a midnight blue 1992 Explorer Sport that has a crystal blue interior. It was bought for me by my fantastic younger brother. :D

You can reach me at sobelover@explorerforum.com, or through the AIM or Yahoo screenname SoBeXplorerLover. Since I have it blocked to all but whom I have on my buddy list, e-mail or PM me if you want me to add your name to my buddy list :)

My website address is:

http://www.geocities.com/sobexplorerlover/index.html

17867Explorer5.jpg

Here's my baby, isn't she pretty?

I will be modding as money becomes available

Mods so far:

Interior:

JVC KD-SX990 Headunit

Exterior:

GE Super Blue Halogen headlights

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcom to the site. Lets have some Lizard Lava and celebrate! Ever tried rum in it :chug:

No, but it sounds interesting. :)

Looks wonderfully shiny!!!

Since I had this thread moved to the Elite Registry, I'd thought I would just post something to encourage people to become Elite.

Rick has a great site here and it's expensive to run. If each member does their part, it will make it easier on Rick to run this site......the best Explorer site on the 'Net!! :D

Hi Sandy... Contratulations on stepping up to the elite plate. BTW how many elite explorers are there?

Oh yeah, How is your X running these days? Last I remember your wheel passed you on the highway in late November...

I dumped the page into textpad and stripped it down to just member names..It appears there are about 369 elite members...

Originally posted by DEROCHA
I dumped the page into textpad and stripped it down to just member names..It appears there are about 369 elite members...

369 Elite members out of over 20,000 members...wow!! That's unbelievable, I thought there were alot more than that

Originally posted by DEROCHA
Oh yeah, How is your X running these days? Last I remember your wheel passed you on the highway in late November

Everything is fine, just cost $680 to repair the damage though. :(

There's something wrong with that number. There's GOT TO BE MORE! 369 out of 20,000! :eek:

Well that's the data I got from the above link...Can someone else supply point us to a diferent source?

Back