• Register Today It's free!

FordPass Remote start scheduling

mikegrad77

Reaction score
City, State
Westchester NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 ST Atlas Blue
Does anyone else get the “vehicle not supported” when trying to schedule remote starts? Is that normal? I just tried to do this the other day and got this message.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Has any one had show up in their Fordpass app?
I got a message in the app a few days ago that it available but it doesn't show up in the app.

I just got done chatting with Fordpass about this. They said to contact my dealer as they have been sent a fix for it. Called my service contact and he is checking on it. It will be a few days before I find out more as my Explorer is in for a paint repair right now.

Thyroid just added a new feature on mine. You can now 15 min increments once started.
6925348E-AB7D-4F05-813B-B4ACAC27D9F7.jpeg

I don't have the schedule remote start feature on my fordpass app either. I am on an android. Everyone tells me that it is in vehicle details, and I don't have an option at all to schedule anything. Luckily, the weather is ok right now, but this would be very nice in the winter time. When I called fordpass, I got an answer of BS when they said it could be the app, the car, or something else and not all vehicles are supported. It was a very vague answer. Very disappointing.

Fyi, they have added the schedule start part of fordpass for the st.

Fyi, they have added the schedule start part of fordpass for the st.
Is it just for the ST? I would think it would apply to all trims that are capable of using FordPass.

Peter

Used the remote start scheduler on my ST this morning 👍👍
Screenshot_20200509-074855_FordPass.jpg

Used the remote start scheduler on my ST this morning 👍👍

Interesting. Not showing up in my app as of this morning, and i dont see any updates pending.

Interesting. Not showing up in my app as of this morning, and i dont see any updates pending.

Try going to vehicle details, scroll down to No Scheduled Starts and click on it if you have it. They didn't make it easy to find.

Try going to vehicle details, scroll down to No Scheduled Starts and click on it if you have it. They didn't make it easy to find.

yeah, its not there. I had it at first back in september, but it seems an update since then removed it from the app. Can you tell me what version of the app you have? its at the bottom of the screen under settings. I have 3.0.0

Also, how long haveyou had fordpass set up? maybe i need to remove my ST and re-add it.

yeah, its not there. I had it at first back in september, but it seems an update since then removed it from the app. Can you tell me what version of the app you have? its at the bottom of the screen under settings. I have 3.0.0

Also, how long haveyou had fordpass set up? maybe i need to remove my ST and re-add it.

Mine is 3.0.0 also. I've had it for about 2 months but have reinstalled it several times. Remote start scheduling just showed up recenrtly but I did not see it as an update.

Back