• Register Today It's free!

Remove seats

LINDA YOST

Reaction score
City, State
WARREN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 XLT
How to remove bucket seats from 2020 for more cargo space?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How to remove bucket seats from 2020 for more cargo space?
Welcome to the Forum Linda.:wave:
I'm guessing you are referring to the 2nd row Captain's seats and not the 3rd row seats?? I know in the 5th gen the 2nd row ones can be removed. Is your plan to take them out and in when the need arises?

Peter

Welcome to the Forum Linda.:wave:
I'm guessing you are referring to the 2nd row Captain's seats and not the 3rd row seats?? I know in the 5th gen the 2nd row ones can be removed. Is your plan to take them out and in when the need arises?

Peter
Yes, I want to remove them for more space. I am leaving the third row in and have it folded down for more cargo space for traveling.

Yes, I want to remove them for more space. I am leaving the third row in and have it folded down for more cargo space for traveling.
Since I haven't seen a 2020 Explorer in person, I will have to defer judgement on removal to cpainter3. Do you actually have your Explorer?

Peter

Since I haven't seen a 2020 Explorer in person, I will have to defer judgement on removal to cpainter3. Do you actually have your Explorer?

Peter
Yes, I've had it for a week now. The 2020 doesn't have the 60/40 2nd row seats like the earlier models.

Yes, I've had it for a week now. The 2020 doesn't have the 60/40 2nd row seats like the earlier models.
The 2nd row bench seat is an option this time.

Peter

Back