Replacement radiator for 07 Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Replacement radiator for 07 Explorer

mwa920

Reaction score
City, State
Menlo Park, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Explorer Limited 4.6
Hello All....new member to this forum from CA.....does anyone know of a vendor that makes an ALL aluminum radiator for 2007 Explorer 4.6 V8?
I'm not happy with the standard OEM radiator with the plastic end caps and would rather install an all aluminum radiator like a Mishimoto, however, Mishimoto only makes an OEM replacement for the Explorer with plastic end caps....not sure why, when they make ALL aluminum for the Super Duty's.
Any leads and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thx, Mark

Look on Ebay. There are plenty of them listed.

Look on Ebay. There are plenty of them listed.
I've seen those while searching EBay, however, none of those post any user reviews???
I'm scepticle of getting some Chinese made junk that only lasts a few months.
Do you know of any USA made?
Thx....

See if you can find the same radiators on Amazon that you find on Ebay. Amazon will have reviews and the prices may be significantly higher than the ebay ones but at least you can see what others have encountered before pulling the trigger on the ebay ones.

EDIT: Never mind. Just checked for your year vehicle on Amazon for that brand and they only carry the ones with plastic tanks. No reviews on the Mishimoto.

Back