• Register Today It's free!

Resonant Engineering

chente

Reaction score
City, State
vista, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 XLS
I heard that RE has a new dealer in san diego and was wondering if any of you guys new the name of this dealer??:rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

don't know about the new dealer-

but if RE were as good as some people on the net say they are they'd be more expensive due to a higher demand for their products. listen to them before you believe their hype.

Originally posted by expo5.0

but if RE were as good as some people on the net say they are they'd be more expensive due to a higher demand for their products. listen to them before you believe their hype.

Sounds like you haven't even taken your own advise. :eek: :p

Originally posted by expo5.0

What did you not like about the RE subs? Which one did you get?

Personally I don't consider anything said about RE hype, since they are not paying the hundreds of people that own their subs to praise them. Personally I don't consider ~$400 dollars for a sub to be a bargain.

Anyway, I own a 15xxx. I love this sub, but I am a fan of super subs anyway. I want to try an ED 12a also. I also own a diamond tdx 12d4. I have spent some time with a w7 also.

If you did not like the sub, I have no problem with that. Everyone likes a different sound. As far as hype, RE only claims to be more true to the source, less distortion. Some people like a little distortion. Everyone's ear's are different.

I'm new...but I can tell you that if you have an x......you won't need to spend ur money on the e12a...the x.. spanks it....

I have SeXXX15's and Magnums....

Magnums kick total ass...

And if you think RE is an inferior product...to companies like JL....think again...

don't want to get a big fight going here.

i politely disagree with much of the hyperbole on the net surrounding their products, they are very nice subs and yes they do sound great and hit hard etc.

Drew what have you been smokin??? LOL...I think RE and Elemental Design ARE all that they are cracked up to be, and one of these days, im gonna get one of the two...

RE is a very good company and in time i'll be a subject to the highest end sub they have so I will be sure to take some video and pictures of us killing in what we do ;) ...this is coming from a DD man...and you know we don't like to stray far from the tree...often...

Originally posted by HotCtyPlaya
...this is coming from a DD man...and you know we don't like to stray far from the tree...often...

I always thought of DD as more of a cult :D

I finally gave in and joined the RE bandwagon. Just got 3 15" x..'s to replace my 6 JL 12W-3's. From what I've seen and heard, they should destroy my old setup.

Typhoon...may I ask how much power you have for your trio of XXX15's...

I hope you are running at least 800w or so to each...anything less than that is a waste...

Trust me my X ain't commin away from the DD man we are gonna have a new rig for the new stuff...it may or may not be RE but it sure ain't x..

Originally posted by Xaggerate
Typhoon...may I ask how much power you have for your trio of XXX15's...

I hope you are running at least 800w or so to each...anything less than that is a waste...

MTX 1501D on each one ;)

Back