Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
I just got home from what was probably the best weekend I ever had in Moab. Not only did a good friend get married on this trip, but the weather was FANTASTIC and the wheeling was awesome as well.

This Explorer run brought together people from South Carolina, Kentucky, British Columbia, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, California, Arizona and Texas. Correct me if I forgot any other states. I believe we had between 25 and 30 rigs out there over the 3 day weekend.

Here is my first batch of photos. These photos are from Friday, Gerald and Ashli's wedding day.

Gerald and Ashli's Wedding Day Photos

Behind the Rocks / White Knuckle Hill Photos

Behind the Rocks 2

Jefe Thursday -Hells Revenge

Jefe Saturday -Behind the Rocks

Jefe Sunday -Metal Masher

Jared's Moab 2004 Photos

Glfredrick's photos

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

DSCF3724.jpg

One of the weekends more interesting moments :D John Glancy getting BIG air!!

Oh man. I love Moab..... Maybe next year :)

DSCF3779.jpg

Yeeee Hawww!

Wow, there are times when a long wheel base = good thing... I would **** my pants in a situation like this!

With a brand new truck or at least a brand new paint job, anyone would **** in their pants in that situation. Yaaawww! :eek:

Tighten those seatbelts! :D

AWSOME, AWSOME, AWSOME! :)

So what happend to twotoneX during the middle of Behind the Rocks? I completly missed that.

By the way that was an awesome trip. Thanks everyone for a really good time.

He blew a hub climbing "Upchuck," the obstacle that John did his wheel stand on. I guess you could say his hub puked :D

I had a great time...here are some misc shots...Wedding etc..

Here are some shots I took...just misc shots...how did Fortune get in all my shots! BroncoII...? :D

http://209.181.73.122/pics/

John and I made it home a few hours ago. We had a blast :bounce:

I got through a trip w/o breaking anything :cool: (special thanks to Mudd***** and MrBoyle for getting me that knuckle :chug: ), and only minimal body damage (right rear quarter panel doing escalator, and ripping off my driver side mirror again :banghead: ).

John however had his first major trail break. He broke off an upper control arm bracket from the rear axle on Metal Masher on Sunday. So we got out the die grinder (Tom) and welder (Me) and got him fixed back up.
However we need to thank him for showing us Explorer owners the proper way to perform a Jeep Kickstand. :D

Thursday -Hells Revenge

Saturday -Behind the Rocks

Sunday -Metal Masher

biggs85 said:
So what happend to twotoneX during the middle of Behind the Rocks? I completly missed that.

yup, like Rick said, i shot a hub off my left side about 15 feet after sticking my left front tire in the air bout 2 feet. Thing that sucks is that everyone was watching Rick so no one got a good shot on video I don't think...my co pilot barely got it, but I do know there are about 6 or 7 videos with the sound of the explosion :D we're gonna try and get some video up here in a couple days.

Rick, thanks a lot for putting those pictures on your comp., is there some way we could get them from you? if i remember correctly, travis had it set on a huge resolution so i understand if you don't wanna host 'em...

Derrick, we must've missed you on sunday morn., but if you would, pm me your address and i'll get the hub back on it's way.

we just got back, no problems on the way home. had a great time, and kept it in one piece for the most part. it was killer wheeling with you guys as always..

TwoToneX said:
Rick, thanks a lot for putting those pictures on your comp., is there some way we could get them from you? if i remember correctly, travis had it set on a huge resolution so i understand if you don't wanna host 'em...

I'll resize them and put them in a gallery. I still have some more of my own to go through. Should be up tomorrow.

I got home this morning and have to say that although I didn't get to take my X (due to the bad tranny) I still had a blast. Thanks again to Rick for letting me ride shotgun. It was great to see everyone again and to meet so many new people.
And without further ado, here's the pictures: Moab 2004

We just got back! I had a blast. Thanks to everyone who set it up. I will try to edit the video's i shot and get them up.

Very nice guys! :chug:

Jefe that was your good side! :p

Maybe next year I can make it.
:cool:

Rick said:
I'll resize them and put them in a gallery. I still have some more of my own to go through. Should be up tomorrow.

cool, thanks. is there any way we could get the full sizes too? we were thinking about printing some of them out.

as for what my hub looked like after trying upchuck, here ya go (thanks Mike)

Attachments

• IMGP0991-vi.jpg
    IMGP0991-vi.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 879

Marty196 and TwoTone both blew Mile Marker hubs this weekend. I blew a mile marker two months ago. I think its pretty clear Warn is a better hub.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back