Return from Moab | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from Moab

Re: Alright you three, break it up!

Originally posted by Explorer Girl
Am I going to have to step in here and separate y'all? Send you to different corners? And really, it's not fair ganging up two on one--cut poor Matt some slack here, I mean, he clearly suffers from the worst case of hat hair ever sighted in Moab . . . :D

Oh sure you are sticking up for Matt. Are you SURE you want to do that?????????

Remember we know Matt a LOT better then you do. lol
No we won't charge you more for the paint job, but I do see a PRETTY little pink stripe down the middle of the truck!!!
:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, Perry, what can I say--I have a soft-spot for the underdog in most any battle?? Hmm, Matt may not like being referred to as the underdog though . . . Why am I starting to get the feeling that if I ever meet Matt, he may have it in for me?? Maybe it's time I kept my mouth shut for a while . . . :D

Originally posted by Explorer Girl
Well, Perry, what can I say--I have a soft-spot for the underdog in most any battle?? Hmm, Matt may not like being referred to as the underdog though . . . Why am I starting to get the feeling that if I ever meet Matt, he may have it in for me?? Maybe it's time I kept my mouth shut for a while . . . :D

IF??? IFFF?????? You WILL be at the colorado colors run so you WILL be meeting me as well as the rest of the colorado contingency (as well as many from surrounding states)

I WILL be at the Colorado Colors Run, huh Matt? Geez, are you going to personally come hog-tie me and drag me kicking and screaming (well, maybe not screaming . . .) up to Colorado?? September is quite some time away, and well, Colorado isn't just right next door to Texas, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens--I mean, I want to come, but the jury is still out on whether it will be possible or not. And besides, I'm starting to get a little concerned that you may retaliate against me for all my teasing . . . :eek:

Just added some more photos. Most of them are from the first day's (Friday) 3-D trail. I was trailboss and got us lost a couple times. But we saw a few things that even Charles Wells doesn't cover in his book.

Just click on 'MOAB 2001' under my sig to see the pictures.

from what i've been reading here, its seems to me that matt and explorer girl need to think about getting a room. there is some serious tension going on.

Pardon me?

Whoa, arsoul! I know that you wouldn't be compromising my good name here, or even making the suggestion of it . . . :nono: Where exactly did THAT come from?!

I was just kidding around. I did not mean to offend anyone.

It's okay . . . I figured you were probably kidding, but I wasn't entirely sure. I have to protect the good, sweet, innocent name of Explorer Girl around here! :D

What was the subject again?

Hmm.. I thought this was thread was about moab, not an explorer dating service..

Besides, we haven't seen a picture of Explorer Girl yet.. :)

Originally posted by tdavis
Hmm.. I thought this was thread was about moab, not an explorer dating service..

Besides, we haven't seen a picture of Explorer Girl yet.. :)

She said no pictures. Then everyone would be asking her out and she wouldn't have time to play on the board.

Back to Return from Moab,
My folks got there pictures back so we went over and checked them out. They have some good ones, but about the same as what has been posted so they won't put any up.
They just want to let everyone know they had a great time and even though they aren't on the board they would like to go again next year.

Greetings all!!!

Glad to see that everyone had a great time at Moab!! I really wish that I could have made it, but unfortunately, I spent the weekend putting the final touches on this house, and driving to Tennessee where I will be making my new residence soon.

On top of that, while ya'll were having fun driving home, I spent Monday and Tuesday getting a medical exam, filling out numerous forms, taking a drug test, and getting a psychological exam. Too bad you missed it. Neener neener!!??! :)

Seriously, its good to see that everyone had a safe, fun trip. SOME day, I'll be able to get loose and go west again (or east for that matter).

Dead Link Removed

Come on Rick.......what do you think. Don't you think it's time to get rid of that T-haven pic from a few years ago??

I was hoping we would get a bigger group so we could do that very thing. I want to keep the largest group photo on the top of the page though. We missed surpassing it by 5.

true...but that was before you had the pumpkin. I vote the orange in yours and the purple in Perry's should add a few extra votes. :)

jk

Originally posted by Rick
We missed surpassing it by 5.
We could always splice in a few explorers that missed the picture. . .there's a few holes that need filling anyway. :)

I'm a thinkin' the more mixed up,the better...

I've been in a couple of these group photos and from all I've seen, the best ones are where the rigs are parked here, there, everywhere (like the Truckhaven one). At CCR2000, we missed a potential "blue ribbon shot" by lining up nice 'n even at the top of Imogene pass. With a spectacular background of the San Juan Mountains, here's what looks like a used car lot.

View

Bummer... We'll have to do that one again someday.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hmm... little help please???

The img tag doesn't seem to be working on the above linked photo.
Am I missing something?

Back