zukman

"Home of Misfit Crawlers"
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
arcadia calif.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91EB, '86Sami, '85Ranger
A fun time had by all! Saturdays Day run was fantastic. Great weather and great friends.
Here are a few pics
DSCN0268.jpg

DSCN0272.jpg

DSCN0278.jpg

DSCN0288.jpg

DSCN0310.jpg

DSCN0316.jpg

DSCN0336.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Annual Christmas tree burn!!

Much more to come:D

Char and I had a great weekend even without the Pumpkin. Thanks to everyone who let me ride along with them it was a pleasure riding with all of you.

Well, it look's like you had a great turn out! I like the picture's of the truck's lined up like their at a drive-up movie. I take it all the generator's were working this time around.:D

Great photos Rick, I had a great time as always! Nothing to crazy was broken this time around...well except for Matts driveshaft, but that didn't seem to affect him wheeling to much.

Came away with a little bit of trail rash on my bumpers...oh and a destroyed my front sway bar end link bushings going a bit to fast o that dirt road running next to CA86, lol. Over all a great time!

Had a great time, glad to see some new faces and some old friends.:thumbsup: Temperature was great for wheeling, but a little chilli at night in a tent:(

I have a few pics I'll put up later;)

I'm home.. although a little jittery from the 5 hour energy drinks I had on the way home.

It was a great weekend.. Got some new character on the X, and I think I blew a fuse.. But I accomplished what I wanted...

A quick vid...

~Mark

We made it home safe. Was a GREAT time. Here are a couple of photos. Mark showing off with wheel off ground. Ageman climbing hill and Chris showing off his flex with rear sway bar disconnected. Chris will post photos later. Rick, It was a pleasure have you ridding with us.

Attachments

• cjflex.jpg
    cjflex.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 672
  • Ageman.jpg
    Ageman.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 672
  • Maniak.jpg
    Maniak.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 793

Nice work on the Waterfall, Mark!

Was that a rear shaft I saw flailing around on Matt's truck after the "snap?" I also didn't know he finally got some NEW tires! :)

Great shots and cool vids. I wish I had a rig ready to go.

Nice work on the Waterfall, Mark!

Was that a rear shaft I saw flailing around on Matt's truck after the "snap?" I also didn't know he finally got some NEW tires! :)

Great shots and cool vids. I wish I had a rig ready to go.

Mark and I were saying that he's probably the first in our group with TTB to make it up:thumbsup:

Yeah, the flange broke on the end of the D-shaft so he took it off and we wheeled the rest of the day in front wheel drive:D The shaft itself is fine, a new joint and flange and he's good to go.

I'm a fan of those kevlars, they look a lot bigger than 37's or at least bigger than the KM2 or old MTR 37's.

Looks smashing guys!

Yeah, the flange broke on the end of the D-shaft so he took it off and we wheeled the rest of the day in front wheel drive:D The shaft itself is fine, a new joint and flange and he's good to go.

I found a extra flange for Matt in my Garage, So he'll pick it up on his way back north. So with a new joint he's ready to go again:D:thumbsup:

I found a extra flange for Matt in my Garage, So he'll pick it up on his way back north. So with a new joint he's ready to go again:D:thumbsup:

Nice, gotta love the forum:D

Truck Haven weekend

We had lots of fun. I was on brain over load for my first time out ever. From learing how to drive off road having my coil pop out Having all of my new friends helping out and then it coming out again and Mark showing me how to make it work out on the trail. Then while at camp having Mark show me how to tighten my bearings and temporary plug the new hole in my front pumpkin. The night run was a blast Thanks Mark for the ride and Barbie Jeep for all the laughs. I will be fixing my X here in a few weeks so I can make it out again. Thanks to all my new friends for making this weekend a blast! Last but not least the pot luck was great. I picked a little of everything and it was all good, as with the big screen. If any of you have pictures of my rig in action you can send them to OCMizuno00@roadrunner.com

Thanks Adrian
AKA Ageman

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, the potluck was fantastic!! Thanks for everyone's contribution:chug:

Back