Reverse Indiglo Gauges Group Buy Poll | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Reverse Indiglo Gauges Group Buy Poll

Do you want them?

• YES

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • NO

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckyD

Moderator Emeritus Elite Explorer ECX Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Oceanside, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 4Runner SR5
Reverse Indiglo Gauges Group Buy

Sorry everyone.... its a no go for the gauges! :(
Feel free to try to get one going on your own... i've been aggrivated too much already by the rude A-holes I have delt with.
Sorry again!

I took the liberty in calling a company who I know makes Reverse Indiglo Gauges...www.nuimage1.com (for those of you who don't know they are when the Face is white or silver and the numbers are indiglo blue) And I wanted to see if they made them for our Explorers... well they informed within the next few weeks they should be ready to be sold.... BUT they the manufacturer) don't sell them, they only sell to other retailers... so good luck trying to find a good and reliable retailer (I.a. Procarparts which are a bunch or crooks) So then I asked about group purchases... he said they will do that. I have to come up with at least 20 absolutely positively "YES I will by them" 's

If we can do this we get 25% off the retail price... that comes out to be around 75-80 bucks... and they are QUALITY gauges! Please only vote and respond only if you are positive..

Now lets get some gauges!!!!! Who's with me?????
List your name And model Year ... thanks!

Here's what they should look like.. (picture is from procarparts.com.. do a search on them in explorerforum and you'll find a thread that I started with about 150 out of over 650 complaints they received from EBAY so don't get it form them!)

So far we got:
Ryan..................Silver on Blue...............91-94
Ssikora..............Silver on Blue...............95-97
Me.....................Silver on Blue...............91-94
Steven Whitley ..Silver on Blue...............91-94
88vert................silver on blue...............91-94
offroad_69_me...Silver on blue..............91-94
nathan_callaway..Silver on blue.............91-94
craig79054.............................................91-94
Alpha.......................................................98
RvExplorerRV............................................2000
yamaman..................................................91-94
LowdPypes...............................................98
bronx explorer..........................................91-94
BetchaCantRide ........................................2000
Timmy.......................................................2002

Attachments

• ing-91expl-rev.jpg
    ing-91expl-rev.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 925

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I want in!

I'll definitly take a set! I have a 93 Sport.

2 DOWN 18 TO GO...I WANT THEM TOO ... THEY ARE ALSO MAKING AC GAUGES TO MATCH...THATS A WHOLE OTHER BEAST THOUGH

I would love a set of matching a/c gauges. Those would be INSANE!!

Are they all going to be blue? I know this sounds rediculous, but the interior lighting and knobs and guages are all green now. I am scared to have more than one color!

Well, in my opinion, once youn see how kool blue look in your intereior youll want to change everything!... i have a Blue colored Headunit and i cant want to get something that matches cause it looks that kool! But by no means does my HU look outn of place with all the rest of my interior clusters

I guess that is true. My HU is a blue screen with either green or red buttons. The red looks cool but not with all the green. Maybe all the colors can be changed to blue. I am going to have to look into that.

They have them for 95+?

Could you find out.

Yup, i just called them... around the same time they will be coming out with them. (2-3 weeks)

By the way they are known as Platinum series gauges (silver face blue numbers) they also come in diamond series (white face with the blue numbers)

Me...If I can get a peek at the ones for the second Gen. before I lay the money down...count me in. If they look as good as the ones for 1st gen. ......I'm sold.

Just picture that.... for an explorer though

Attachments

• lg_night.jpg
    lg_night.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 818

Im in.

im not sure whats going on with the AC panels as of yet, i wanted to tackle the gauges first...

i think the have templates just have to wait for them to make it... they told me 3 weeks so im trying to get things going by then.

Just so there is no confusion... this is only for the silver with the blue numbers only... no white face.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

K here is a msg to remind you guys to add me to the list.....

Add me to the list....

Steven Whitley
1994 XLT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back