Riffman's before and after | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Riffman's before and after

I can't seem to find any pics of before my 2" body lift. and im sure you all know how they look....so this is a 2" body lift w\ 31x10.50's....
Dead Link Removed

now here are some action shots of the 5.5" superlift up front, a custom SOA in the rear, and 35" Dunlop Mud Rovers...

View

View

View

and now....after the SOLID AXLE SWAP and 36" TSL SUper Swampers!!!

View

View

View

View

More pics are here (thanx Kampy):

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1153055&a=12685577&f=0&sp=0

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Scott, just end it, you're jealous of me...Plus, I had to get my game on over the weekend! haha, poor sap, ya sit at home and whine to me while drinkin your cheap brew....
Pete
And as much as your truck is for a girly man (SNL) I think it's worthy enough for my truckin wall collage.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

umm..Pete...Scott wasn't the one crying a river when his PARENTS forgot to tell him about a broken steering shaft. Since when was it your parents responsiblity? What......does your mom crank that thing up and do donuts in the neighbor's yard?

Just a little defense Scott, but I'm Switzerland.

[Edited by 2001ExpSport on 11-28-2000 at 05:30 PM]

Naw, she just randomly takes it to attica...So ya know....Things get broken there.....

Riff, was that water shot picture taken at Attica? Because I have the strangest feeling of deja vu....:D

View

goof balls

hahahaha....you guys are nuts.....

stephen.....they only rub a little bit, but only on full lock...hahahahaha

grant...lol...that can i say...you have a talent!! it took me a minute to realize that those are actually my tires and wheels!! Haahahahaha...thats really good man...how did you get a picture to line up like that? did you just get lucky?

Grant, I like that color. Is it the picture or does it fade lighter towards the bottom?

By the way, niiiiccccee tires. I also like the double rear bumper, nice touch!

Stephen: Yes it has changed in the past few days. I got bored and dicided to put on a 5.5" lift for the fun of it.

2001ExpSport: No, its that same color all around, it doesnt fade anywhere, except for those stripes on the bottom half of the doors. Yes, the double bumper is handy, now I dont have to step so high up to clean off the roof :D

Riff: Well, being the one all the teachers run to to fix their computers at school for about 3 years helps some :D I just took my picture and did some trimming and dropped it on yours and stretched here and there till I liked it. I messed up on the bumpers though, you can see parts from the actual picture. You should see some of the stupid stuff I can do with pictures.

Here Stephen, I decided that the ride was too abusive on the highway so I lowered it down a little bit, improved the ride dramatically. Remember the guy who had that orange lowered Explorer with them crazy gold wheels and stuff? Well, he got me hooked up with some exclusive stuff.

View

(I still cant get from the rear fender back very good, but oh well.)

Ok guys, this is Riff's thread, you should be drooling over HIS truck, not my computer-generated trucks! :D

This is prolly the best yet....

View

So what would be a good nickname for me and my computer-mastered imaginary rigs?

Wow Grant those are really cool. Hey, I have a picture of my LS400 why dont you make a rig out of that! LOL. I want to see how good you really are! If you can do this I'll be impressed. Here it is-
View

Heh, this should be good.

Stephen, got any more angles? Because I dnt think I have any shots angled like that or that close. I'm only mortal.....:D

Ok Stephen, I have been tirelessly to make something out of that picture, and I have NOTHING! I need a different angle because I want soo bad for you to be pleased! :D

Back