Rlc welding front bumper installed!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rlc welding front bumper installed!!!!

mr_valingo

Reaction score
City, State
Madison, wi
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 sport
10E883FB-orig.jpg

450A89D1-orig.jpg

More pics to come

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice Sport , The mazda wheels made me think it was a Sec Gen Navajo lol , Bumper Looks MEAN Man !!

That bumper is sick! love how it is still clean, when the rest of the truck is dirty. all my new parts always shine! ;)

Had to drive 30miles to my grinder to get the stock bumper mounts off. Found a little mud along the way:)

looks really nice!! does it sit a little low or is it just the body lift that makes it appear that way? i assume you got the one for the BL. ive kinda wanted one of these. but it looks really smooth i like it!

I have a 3in bl, the mounts are as high as they go. The bottom of the bumper is flush with the bottom of the frame. It actually worked nicely since the gap makes wiring super easy

Very nice!

Even with the winch on there, the bumper seems to hug close to the body.
Love it.

She's tight. Barely enough room to put the cover on the winch. Tomorrow she'll be seein some mud. Hopefully get to test the winch

Oops...

F6390837-orig.jpg

What happened? Looks like the winch is twisted in the picture.
Pulling yourself up the side of a mountain?

The winch is twisted:( the casing cracked. Mud offers quite a bit of resistance but i still got out:)

Bumper is holding up great then! The bumper mount is also obviously a great design.

Too bad for the winch. Pretty cool though.

The plate the winch is bolted to did bend a little but the rest of the bumper is still straight. I should've splurged on a rear bumper too. When i was pullin my buddies f150 out, right after the winch pooped out, we broke an arb snatch strap and pulled my reciever out 3 more inches. I bent my frame rails in back and my bumper looks like its frowning but i got him out

The plate the winch is bolted to did bend a little but the rest of the bumper is still straight. I should've splurged on a rear bumper too. When i was pullin my buddies f150 out, right after the winch pooped out, we broke an arb snatch strap and pulled my reciever out 3 more inches. I bent my frame rails in back and my bumper looks like its frowning but i got him out

:eek: Must have been a fun day! :D

I had a blast, the woman... Not so much. Lets see here,

Broken: winch, rear bumper, reciever, bent front winch plate, rear frame rails, an arb strap, busted a rim (not mine), and bent front bumper (not mine)

But we drove home so it was a good night:)

utf-8BLmZhY2Vib29rXy02ODIzMDc3MDcuanBn.jpg

Rock between the rim and caliper.

Damn sounds like fun to me lol

Oh I will take the broken winch lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks great!!! I hope mine looks just as nice! Do you have a lift?:notworthy

Back