Road Bully Lift REVIEW!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Road Bully Lift REVIEW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this thread is where all the convo is about this stuff. My feedback. I bought the slightly used spacers from Peder. 200 shipped. So I got to save a few bucks. :D But... Peder was awesome to deal with. I actually accidently sent payment twice. It was a fluke in my crappy internet in Iraq. He was very quick on sending the extra payment right back to me. He is a good guy, just had a bad uncommon experience. I see both sides of this story and I am glad I could help return some of his money, lol, and get my spacers for a few bucks cheaper. The install won't happen for a few months as I don't return from my deployment til August. But I will be sure to post pics after. :salute:

In short, Peder, I am sorry it didn't work out for you. Roadbully, keep up the good work, and I am glad you are able to provide this product for us. Any chance on getting me a sticker for a few bucks?

PM sent. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Since this thread is where all the convo is about this stuff. My feedback. I bought the slightly used spacers from Peder. 200 shipped. So I got to save a few bucks. :D But... Peder was awesome to deal with. I actually accidently sent payment twice. It was a fluke in my crappy internet in Iraq. He was very quick on sending the extra payment right back to me. He is a good guy, just had a bad uncommon experience. I see both sides of this story and I am glad I could help return some of his money, lol, and get my spacers for a few bucks cheaper. The install won't happen for a few months as I don't return from my deployment til August. But I will be sure to post pics after. :salute:

In short, Peder, I am sorry it didn't work out for you. Roadbully, keep up the good work, and I am glad you are able to provide this product for us. Any chance on getting me a sticker for a few bucks?

Thank you. Hope it works out for ya.

im new to this and i want to know where i can get them and if they will fit my 05 xlt explorer..

PM Roadbully about what you want and yes he has something that should fit your Ex.

Roadbully!!!!!!!!!

hey roadbully or ben, when are you going to give people back there money or there spacers when they ordered a product from you and you take the money and run. its called fraud and the last time i checked its illegal,

Looks like Roadbully has bailed on his last couple buyers. Taking their money and not delivering a product.

PLEASE DO NOT PM HIM TO ORDER OR YOU MAY BE THE NEXT CAUSALITY

He has not been a Vendor or an Elite member for some time. This thread had been kept open for people to discuss the product that they had already received, not to order new products.

If you paid for them by paypal, file a claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back