• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Robb

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Alec

Elite Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Houston, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 JK
I agree that Robb is great to deal with :)

Ray Lobato

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Honda Accord
I would like to give my thumbs up for Robb also.
Bought some parts from him for a good price and excellent service. I will do business with him again.

Josh Adams

Elite Ranger
Reaction score
City, State
Westminster, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Ranger XLT
Great transaction. Robb saved the gears for me for a few months, and when I wanted them, we set up the details, and the package was at my door within 2 days!!

I would definately buy from him again in the future.

XplorerKid

Rolling on 37"s
Reaction score
City, State
Winter Haven Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Xplorer
i agree with josh..... robb is a very great deal to work with... i bought some rims from him..... Very good condition... the shipping box was kinda unuasual tho;)

PEACE

jasonb

Jackstand Wheeler
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Suwanee, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4x4
yep.. he hooked me up with a tire lowering rod thing. quick sender and great to deal with!

unclemeat

Reaction score
City, State
Richmond, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 sport
When are we going to see this secret super explorer that Robb has been laboring on for the past year? There is a run next weekend in the GWNF. How about some action photos.

Robb

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
I merged a couple of threads here because some were under my older login.

I also just wanted to say THANKS to all you guys for great transactions!! It has been a great pleasure to deal with honest buyers and sellers.

unclemeat, my project is nothing "super" by any means. It is just a project that requires a little time and $$$ that I didn't have. Depending on weather, all is on schedule for being done this upcoming spring.

unclemeat

Reaction score
City, State
Richmond, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 sport
Keep us posted, remember you popular the SAS thread was.

EXPLDER

Reaction score
City, State
va
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 xlt 4 sale, NEW 96 XLT
Bought some Eddie Bauer Flares and side steps from Robb. Although they weren't "mint" they were in good condition as he told me (he told me exactly what condition they were in before I made the trip to Richmond) and a very fair price for them. He's a nice guy and I would (and hopefully soon) buy form him again.

~Mike...............

Paraphoe

Go big or go home
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Willow Grove, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT
Just completed a transaction with Robb. Great guy to deal with, great communication, and fast shipment.

Thanks again man.

J

CodePoet

Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 XLT
Just went to the UPS terminal to pick up the gears I bought from him. Great guy to do business with, very professional transaction. I'd gladly do business with him again (and just may in a couple months if he has more SAS parts around LOL)

Thanks Robb!!
Trent

Josh Adams

Elite Ranger
Reaction score
City, State
Westminster, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Ranger XLT
Again, Robb is very good to work with.

jshexplo96

Reaction score
City, State
Charleston, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 EB 4x4
I got the "yuppie"

Just picked up Robbs explorer last weekend. He was extremely helpful, and patient. As this was not an easy task seeing how it had no suspension under the front what so ever. Thanks Robb!! Ill make you proud!