Robb | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Robb

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I agree that Robb is great to deal with :)

I would like to give my thumbs up for Robb also.
Bought some parts from him for a good price and excellent service. I will do business with him again.

Great transaction. Robb saved the gears for me for a few months, and when I wanted them, we set up the details, and the package was at my door within 2 days!!

I would definately buy from him again in the future.

i agree with josh..... robb is a very great deal to work with... i bought some rims from him..... Very good condition... the shipping box was kinda unuasual tho;)

PEACE

yep.. he hooked me up with a tire lowering rod thing. quick sender and great to deal with!

When are we going to see this secret super explorer that Robb has been laboring on for the past year? There is a run next weekend in the GWNF. How about some action photos.

I merged a couple of threads here because some were under my older login.

I also just wanted to say THANKS to all you guys for great transactions!! It has been a great pleasure to deal with honest buyers and sellers.

unclemeat, my project is nothing "super" by any means. It is just a project that requires a little time and $$$ that I didn't have. Depending on weather, all is on schedule for being done this upcoming spring.

Keep us posted, remember you popular the SAS thread was.

Bought some Eddie Bauer Flares and side steps from Robb. Although they weren't "mint" they were in good condition as he told me (he told me exactly what condition they were in before I made the trip to Richmond) and a very fair price for them. He's a nice guy and I would (and hopefully soon) buy form him again.

~Mike...............

Just completed a transaction with Robb. Great guy to deal with, great communication, and fast shipment.

Thanks again man.

J

Just went to the UPS terminal to pick up the gears I bought from him. Great guy to do business with, very professional transaction. I'd gladly do business with him again (and just may in a couple months if he has more SAS parts around LOL)

Thanks Robb!!
Trent

Again, Robb is very good to work with.

I got the "yuppie"

Just picked up Robbs explorer last weekend. He was extremely helpful, and patient. As this was not an easy task seeing how it had no suspension under the front what so ever. Thanks Robb!! Ill make you proud!

Back