• Register Today It's free!

Rochester, NY

EXRob

Reaction score
City, State
Central Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport
Well I'm going to be moving up to that area in about two weeks (college). I was wondering if maybe sometime in September or October a bunch of you guys wanted to meet somewhere.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm moving in Valley Stream, LI in mid or end of September. Let me settle down to my new home and maybe, just maybe I'll invite you for lunch one weekend. How's that? :)

im down possibly depending on when and where.

Ok cool. I guess the "where" and "when" would really be dependent on how many people we get, and when the best time is for everyone.

not sure how many people live or would want to travel to the western ny area.

are you guys talking about getting together for a meet toward the end of september near the rochester area???

Meet at Letchworth!!! LETCHWORTH!! Its only about 40 mins south from the city and maybe 30 mins from RIT.

PP-NY-800-LetchworthStatePark-InLoveatLetchworth-TerryCervi.jpg

Whoa, I would come but then again it seems as if its a long drive from NYC....

Can we do it like the Mustang guys, somewhere close to NYC and close to upstate?

I moved away from Rochester about 3 years ago (actually moved back to my hometown) after going to RIT, but I do get back up there often (actually was there satuday, and will be back the weekend of the 5th) so I might be able to make it, although the chances of having the explorer there aren't that high as we usually take my girlfriend's car for gas mileage reasons.

letchworth is a good spot to meet, but can be cold if too late in the season. Let me try and remember where some of the places my friend's and I used to go and I'll post them up.

Back