(Rock Garden) I might have found something... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

(Rock Garden) I might have found something...

FROADER

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Eddie
...worth checking out.

Rock Garden is a private Off-Road Park in Murrieta, CA at Winchester and Briggs Road.

I just registered on the forum, and will see what it takes to get a group of us in there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice! I wonder if that is where they used to have competition crawling. Matt and I went to one in Murrietta a couple years ago.

Is it a Jjeeep club?

They're having having a night run Sat aug. 9 starting at 3:45pm to 9pm and its $25 per rig.

Anybody game?

Only see jjjjeeeppps

Is it a Jjeeep club?

Since this is a private park, and only jjeeeps are shown in the links, what exactly is happening? I'm a little lost... :(

Would love too....but have much bigger plans for that day;)

...It's an offroad park that is associated with the jeep club...If you look thru the pics you will see some toyota's and buggy's...It has big rocks and such for you to take your vehicle out and play on...

...You pay for the right to offroad on their land but their rules state you must sign a normal release of liability and there was something about paying dues and one trip with them first, I can't remember but it is in their forums...:scratch:

Good to know...

Would love too....but have much bigger plans for that day;)
Hmm... care to share? :)

...It's an offroad park that is associated with the jeep club...If you look thru the pics you will see some toyota's and buggy's...It has big rocks and such for you to take your vehicle out and play on...

...You pay for the right to offroad on their land but their rules state you must sign a normal release of liability and there was something about paying dues and one trip with them first, I can't remember but it is in their forums...:scratch:

Ah... so there's more than rock crawling. It would be nice to see a competition, but their pics don't look as challenging as the pics on this site.

Hmm... care to share? :)

Soon enough;) But I'll give you all a nice hint:D

keyshands.jpg

...Major party at Stic-o's...:bdrunk:...:D

...Everywhere I go, there seems to be a work party going on...:hammer:

...worth checking out.

Rock Garden is a private Off-Road Park in Murrieta, CA at Winchester and Briggs Road.

Ok, so it is in Murrieta...I shoulda known better since I used to live out that way:p: I'm not gonna make it out there Matt, have a friends b-day party to attend...well his kid:rolleyes:

So they are having another run this Sat. from 10am to 3pm and I'm going to check it out since I didn't make the last run. Website says this will be the last run for awhile. If anyone can make it, make sure you print and fill out the waiver in the forum section of their website.
From the looks of the terrain it's not really trails, just rock outcroppings which you can pick different lines so it's as mild or as extreme as you want to make it.

I'll be in Palm Desert this weekend. :( Take pics while you're there, and help yourself to the almond roca in the ridge on Sunday. ;) :D

You are huh? Well damn, the one weekend i'll be out of town:rolleyes:
You partying out here? Just a warning, it's been nasty humid out here lately and might still be through the weekend.
If it's just me going, it'll be pics of other rigs but hopefully my buddy in Corona can go with and be my co-pilot/pic taker.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back