Rocker Panel Question????? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

  • Register Today It's free!

Rocker Panel Question?????

I just got a 91 Explorer XL and I would like to fit it up a bit. It has some rust on what I think are called the rocker panels. The rust is right in front of the rear wheels on the bottom panel. I would like to know where I can get some replacement panels. Also are the any tricks to replacing them??
Thanks for any and all info.... Larry

Just remember to cut out ALL the rust. Go about one inch beyond the infected area.