Elite Moderator Intoxicator
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Rigby, ID
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Excursion (THE BUS)
Rocks has not come through on a group purchase of T-Shirt orders that he put together... He is not allowed to buy or sell anything via the board until he either returns everyones money or comes up with the shirts! The thread is here: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113012

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks Heath for doing this for us. He has had way to much time to make good on this :mad:

Sent him $21 via PayPal in early August for a hoody as part of the group buy he volunteered to do. Its early December and I have nothing to show for my money, and RocksX has gone AWOL twice now. BAD SELLER. BAD.

Update: RocksX has followed through on everything with the sale. He just doesn't like updating people on the sales. Not a bad seller...

Remember folks, this IS NOT a discussion thread. It is STRICTLY for people that have been involved in a transaction with the person named in the title of the thread to leave feedback on their experience with the seller/buyer!

Sent $12.50 for a t-shirt from the group buy. No shirt, no refund, no response to PM's, no response to threads, no nothing. DO NOT RECOMMEND. RocksX gets a capital F

Well, the shirts have started to arrive today, I am very happy with mine and I think we don't need this thread anymore

Back