Roll Over Posse Board Member Nominations and Elections | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Roll Over Posse Board Member Nominations and Elections

Hello all. As the member who this phrase was coined after, I believe we have enough members now to start making an actual board and sub-division of Serious Explorations. Therefore, I must lay down a few rules for the nominations and elections.

1. Anybody can be nominated that is a member of the roll over posse.

2. As a member though, consideration for election must be based on a few simple factors.
2a. Stupidity-Ie, getting hammered and trying to do doughnuts in a wash. Who was that?
2b. Ammount-Ie, number of times that any one person has had at least two wheels, of the same side of the vehicle, off the ground for more than, oh let's say 30 seconds.
2c. Dedication/Damage-Ie. The amount of damage sustained to the vehicle, but the dedication of the owner to fix it and continue on.

All roll over posse members are allowed to vsubmit nominations, but a short story briefly describing the incident must be accompanied so that when voting comes arround that members may have a basis to vote on.

Let's have fun with this, and remember, the longer you continue to offroad, it's not a matter of IF, but WHEN you too will become a member.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So, how did you like the view Josh? :D

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Yep Josh, I'd say so, plus bonus points for doing it while showing off for a mag photog, lol. That's actually about like mine did when I layed mine over, and I ended up with pretty similar damage too.

Well I am waiting cause I know with the way I do doughnuts in my X it is gonna end up on its side or top like my ranger.... I was told the last time we was driving thru a lake edge and cutting back out of it, I was sliding sideways and had the front tire off the ground about 6-8".... I didnt believe it for a while and then about 4 others told me they seen it too.... I guess the roll over posse is just for X's???? If it is for rangers then I guess I am a part of the posse? right? LOL Hell of a group, with hard entry rules... Rock on, better yet roll on....

View was pretty good, not something i would want to do every outing! They told me to stick my head out the window for the picture and i told them i couldn't so that's why i held my Ford Trucks hat out!

lol, i think josh should be VP, of the club!!lol :)

i was sad when i saw the post. i love your X... its the 1st one i ever really checked out on the site. maybe have some pictures in an upcomin mag? that would be cool! glad to seem little damage man...

Thanks man, didn't know i had a fan! haha

When we got back to the parking lot we were all kind of joking around and the owner of the place asked me, "So just how bad did you want in that magazne?" lol

Wow, nice video :confused:

Well, i hope everyone in the posse was ok after their roll, and i hope members to come are ok too, it may be funny to be in the posse, but ppl could really get ####ed up in a roll, i lost 2 of my cousins and my aunt in a roll, and i hope never to lose anyone else whether it be a family member or one of you guys.

I want to nominate..........me.
attachment.php

I fell asslep on my home from work cruise set at 60 went in to medain,paniked over corrected rolled 6 times down I-10 and 50-60 foot embankment

Holy crap... glad you're ok!

4544x4 said:
attachment.php

I fell asslep on my home from work cruise set at 60 went in to medain,paniked over corrected rolled 6 times down I-10 and 50-60 foot embankment
pic doesn't work

4544x4 said:
attachment.php

Holy hell. Sounds like you're lucky to be alive.

A little bondo, some time on the frame rack and a color sand and she will be good as new :confused:

Glad your ok, dont do that ever again :rolleyes:

it'll buff out....

INdeed, glad you didn't die and stuff. Death is the leading cause of hair loss.

nooooooo...ok maybe its a little worse than i thought, but still.....

I'M OKAY.

So i didn't think my half lay over was enough to get into the clud, i had to do a full crush the roof roll. haha, luckily it stopped where it did or i would have ended up in the creek.

I tried a natures RTI ramp and went a little to far, the rear right tire came off the ground and i just kept going, lol.

So now i'm going to start a thread for some suggestions about chopping it and putting in a cage.

holy ****!!!!! we need a story! so did you roll off the cliff? i dont see anything around that looks like it would cause you to roll. obvousely you are ok, but bumps and bruses? wow......just wow....

Back