• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Roll Pan Bumper?

BlkExplorerSport

Reaction score
City, State
Saskatchewan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Explorer Sport
Does anyone know where i can get a Roll pan bumper for a 99 Explorer Sport. painted doesn't matter but i can't find any

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

vroomzoomboom

Elite Canuck STOCK SUCKS!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
selkirk, manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 supercharged 347 sport
if you do a search there is a post here somewhere. i found it a week after i finished making mine. BUT with us living in canada, your going to pay, and pay dearly for shipping! or if you are feeling daring, look in my signature. i did a write up on how to make one, and my truck also is a sport.

W

WhiteLimited

if you do a search there is a post here somewhere. i found it a week after i finished making mine. BUT with us living in canada, your going to pay, and pay dearly for shipping! or if you are feeling daring, look in my signature. i did a write up on how to make one, and my truck also is a sport.

Canada? HA! Try shipping to Alaska!

vroomzoomboom

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
selkirk, manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level

BlkExplorerSport

Reaction score
City, State
Saskatchewan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Explorer Sport
i can't find anything about roll pan's on here or the net.. your truck is so sick vroom

vroomzoomboom

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
selkirk, manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level