Roll pan rear bumper

Ryan1

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
White Bear Lake, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT
hey do any of you sport guys know if they make a roll pan rear bumper for the 91-94 ex's

Thanks
Ryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rollpan? Explorer? No way. If you want one, you'll have to go custom. There is quite a bit in the way in terms of fitting a rollpan in, the framerails would have to be cut 4 inches in order to achieve the "flush" look.

****!!!

I swear I saw something about someone making them on here

Ryan

yea, im sure you did. any competent body/fabricator could make one. it will cost $$$, and they will have to have your X for a while, or at very least your bumper. there is someone on here that has a roll pan. i remember it too. they also said that if it was feasable, they would make a mold and sell them to us. guess it wasnt feasable. the framerail cutting isnt as harsh as it sounds, but you will no longer be able to re-mount your bumper. keep that one in mind if you plan on returning it to stock to sell it...

Also, consider how a rollpan would look in conjunction with the rocker panels. More than likely you would need custom made rocker panels, or it would look silly. In my opinion, rollpans on Explorers don't really look all that well.

Rollpan.jpg

This place said that they could do it. http://www.totallypolished.com

did they give you a price "guess-timate"? that would look d@mn good. if they would sell me one i would mold it in with the rear lower quarter panel splashguards. more info plueez.:D

MVC-007F_small.JPG

now thats a dropped explorer, dayum.

Holy Shmoley!!!!

Did you see what they did to an Excursion. I admire these guys bodywork skills, but...

Take a look:

Xdoneside2.jpg

I haven't quite figured out what to think about it yet. But at the moment I think that I don't like it. Then agai I might so I'm not sure.:confused:

Back