Ronin's Garage Clean-out sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ronin's Garage Clean-out sale

Thanks to those who've made purchases so far. I'll continue adding new things and removing others as they sell

Rugged Ridge Offroad Lights: TWO 5”x7” lights with mounting studs and covers (other two SOLD). 100W each. Some minor rust on mounting studs/brackets. $50 plus shipping for the pair

31C1372F-orig.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

James, any way you'd separate and sell me that spring mount for the FireStik?

Also, very sorry to hear and see about the old Rig.. glad you're okay! :thumbsup:

I am interested in the KKM filter, MAF adapter and pre filter and hardware. PM'd you.

Cb

How much for the CB? They are $89 new on amazon.

is the daystar leveling kit still up

How'd you like the Vlair air system? Im really interested in getting one and starting to look around. Anyway I saw you were selling yours and it could be an option.

Hey I would be interested in the factory manual.

How'd you like the Vlair air system? Im really interested in getting one and starting to look around. Anyway I saw you were selling yours and it could be an option.

It was really nice to have. Mostly I used it for airing up but it would definitely operate an impact gun for short bursts (like for swapping out a wheel). On my 3rd gen it all fit really nicely in my cargo area floor panel. On your Trac you could hide it under the bed, probably mount it to the frame.

You can see all the specs on it here:

http://www.viaircorp.com/20001.html

Bump for a great seller got my manual today thanks again man !!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Still looking around and making sure I can put funds together to pay for the compressor. How much do you think shipping would be to Reva? 22735?

Back