• Register Today It's free!

Ross-N-Chicago

config

Reaction score
City, State
Layton, UT
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT
I bought a Granatelli MAF from him in Feb 03. Sent him the money right away and waited patiently for several months. I'm stationed overseas but it shouldn't have been any problems. We normally receive mail late but it's usually 1 month tops. It's now over 5 months later Jul, and I still don't have anything and he doesn't seem to be responding to my e-mails anymore. I hate to post this but I can't help to think that I've been taken.

update:
Made up things by sending me a complete refund!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Config,

I'm still here, with your $$ and not going anywhere. I emailed you and offered to send it to your family since I can't get it to you successfully. I am also willing to paypal you back. This site means just as much to me as to many others and will make sure that you are taken care of.

Ross

I wrote you a PM

Got your PM, check your paypal. Sorry this didn't work and good luck with your new vehicle.

Got your paypal. Thanks for making things right!

I sold ross a gift certificate and everything went well. Check came i shipped it out to him. I would sell something to him again or buy something for that matter.

Matt

Ross is a class act. He bought my KKM from me, offered any form of payment, whichever was easiest for me. He sent the check out quickly. Good guy, a pleasure to do business with.

Back