• Register Today It's free!

Royal Purple Oil?

Millertime1987

Reaction score
City, State
New Richmond
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Limited 4X4
Is a total Royal Purple fluid change a good investment? Have seen some shows talk about it but thought i would ask the forum their opinion. Any thoughts would be helpful.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know alot around here use Amsoil. I don't know about Roayl Purple but I know someone will know:)

I've used Royal Purple several Times and I do notice a difference from other Synthetics like Mobil One.

I highly recommend it.

I also saw a show last Saturday on Powerblock, Horsepower TV and they went to the Royal Purple processeing plant in Texas. They have an onsite lab and inspect the oils purity through each step of the process.

Very impressive.

I've used Royal Purple several Times and I do notice a difference from other Synthetics like Mobil One.

I highly recommend it.

I also saw a show last Saturday on Powerblock, Horsepower TV and they went to the Royal Purple processeing plant in Texas. They have an onsite lab and inspect the oils purity through each step of the process.

Very impressive.

Royal Purple has very good products. Doubt anyone can tell a difference in any of the synthetics though.

I have royal purple in my t-case and had it in my rear diff! Very good stuff to use! I recommend it

I believe there is a product review up in the product review section

-Drew

As Al said, you're probably not going to see much difference between any of the full synthetics. Everyone has their own favorites, but the truth is that all will work equally well. Most of the "differences" are marketing.....I've run Mobil 1, Royal Purple, Castrol Syntec....etc.. and never seen a difference. I currently run whichever full synthetic I can get for the best price.

Back