• Register Today It's free!

RPM Outlet SUCKS!!!

HuiDaddy

Reaction score
City, State
UCSD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 XLT 5.0L
:fire: Hey guys, i just wanted you all to just be aware of how CRAPPY rpmoutlet.com is. DO NOT TAKE YOUR BUSINESS THERE! THEY SHOW NO CONCERN FOR CONSUMERS ONCE YOU PAY.... I ordered a MAC COLD AIR INTAKE for my X from them APRIL 22, 2002. i received an email on April 25, 2002, thanking me for my order and i quote, "We will be shipping tomorrow." TOMORROW MY ARSE!!! just today (MAY 3!!!) i received a tracking number AND I HAD TO CALL THEM IN WAY THEY HELL IN TEXAS JUST TO GET IT. NO EMAIL CONFIRMATIONS. first email i sent came with a reply, "we will have that later today for you." re: to tracking number. THAT WAS LAST FRIDAY! APRIL 26th!!! two more emails were rudely ignored when i asked for the tracking numbers which they promised and for which i did not receive. WTF?!?! the tracking number that they gave me over the phone was for a package that was so kindly shipped when? TODAY!! MAY 3, 2002!!! it has taken them 2 whole weeks to package that MO'FO! i dont think so. Within that two weeks, i ordered a billet grill from truckperformance.com. From the time i clicked PROCESS ORDER to the time it arrived at my doorstep was 3 days!!! THREE DAYS!!! TRUCKPERFORMANCE.COM, you rock! :D

RPMOUTLET, YOU SUCK! :shoot:

Thanks for letting us know. I'll be sure to stick with truckperformance too.

Similar experience....

yah a similar thing happened when I ordered my MAC intake from them, except not as bad. I ordered mine two Fridays ago and I just received it today. I'm excited that I have it now, but I just want to affirm that they are slow.

Back