• Register Today It's free!

RTI?

leggo

Reaction score
City, State
Cleveland,Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Sport
Does anybody know where I can get some building specs. or blueprints for an RTI(ramp travel index)? I have enough space and probably enough material so I figured it would be cool to have one and (obviously) everybody should feel free to use it.

Thanks,
Brent H. in Cleveland

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump...

Just wanted to see if anybody had any ideas yet?

Hmmmm.

Did you do a search for "rti ramp" in subject headings (hint)? Let me know if you don't get the hit from that search and I'll try to go find it myself. It's an old thread.

Just figure one out and make a scetch on some paper. Decide on what degree ramp you want or make it adjustable. It couldn't be that hard. Angle iron construction maybe a foot and a half wide ramp with a 3 foot base or so.

I did try a search but could not find anything. Of course I didnt try "rti ramp"? I tried "rti" and "ramp" seperataly....Oh well! lol

I could make just a ramp.....I just figured that there would be a standard of pitch. I dont know what it is?
I have all the formulas for figuring out the numbers I was just curious if somebody had a set way to build one.

I heard that there was a website that had plans but was unsuccesful in finding it as well.

Back