Running Boards

BigGirlTires

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 XLT 4x4
Hey guys,
I need to order running boards, they did not come with my X. What I have is a 2006 XLT 4x4 blue with what looks like a dark grey trim. All I can seem to find is metal bars or black running boards. I wouldn't mind the black if I knew I could replace all of the grey parts on the X but I don't think that will be cheap at all. Does anyone have a site they ordered theirs from that has a choice of getting the grey running boards or should I suck it up and get the black ones and hope its not too big of an akward look? Help please :) I just ordered my lift kit, so I am excited to get things running.:hammer:

...most people with lifts that aren't ridiculously high don't have running boards, but whatever you want!
Have you dared to ask the stealer? I can't really think of where one would get stock-looking running boards. You could also just paint up any black running board you buy.

Check ebay, I need to replace one. That's where Ive been looking. The dealer is going to charge an arm, leg and your first born!

Back