S-197 Wheels

4rd Xplora

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
On a Round Rock in Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Did a search, but didn't find a clear cut answer to this question. I planning on running my set of 18" Mustang Bullitt wheels on my 3 gen Eddie B, what size spacers, if any, are needed? I apologize upfront if the answer was posted somewhere and I just over looked it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I had 2012 Mustang wheels on our 2006 when we had it. Bolted right on with no issues.

[Jpg unfurl="true"]https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/attachments/20140406_174724-jpg.78103/[/jpg]
it says couldnt find page
Did a search, but didn't find a clear cut answer to this question. I planning on running a set of 18" Mustang Bullitt wheels on my 3 gen Eddie B, what size spacers, if any, are needed? I aplologize upfront if the answer was posted somewhere and I over just looked it.

Stic-o, I'm really am liking that look. They have more of a "came from the factory" look than the ones I have. BTW, these are the wheels I'm putting on.

2008 Bullitt Wheel.jpg

That's a beautiful wheel.

Well, decided to do it. Kinda looking for a set of owl 245/60-18 tires instead of an all black tire. No hurry though.

Back