S10slayer's 99 ext cab ranger sas on 36s | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

S10slayer's 99 ext cab ranger sas on 36s

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good looking truck. What are the specs(axle, gears, tires, etc.)?

Nice looking truck. :thumbsup: I'd also like the specs on it.

What lift springs did you use for the front? Did you do all the fab work yourself?

i didn't do all the fab work. i had no clue how to do it, i was there helping out and learning as much as i could while www.kensoffroad.com did it. he did an awesome job. ill get the lift springs and all that info to ya asap :)

for some reason i cant see the pics of ur ranger

pics, specs, stuff?

I'm sick of all the other options.... Please master, give onto me the secret of the SAS 99+ Ranger.

Anything you can share, pics, part lists, $costs$, would be appriciated. I'm finally gonna do it, the IFS has got to go!

Any cost info from someone who has done one? Agre IFS has to go. Looking at even doing a full swap front and rear to D44's if the price is right.

i bet it could be done with about $2000 if you tried. but my best advice would be to set aside at least $5000 before you start. i just finished mine and its around 6000 and still pretty basic, nothing too crazy

wow that was an old post i replied to, oops, hopefully it helps anyway!

Back