Saleen Air Wing, or something like it. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Saleen Air Wing, or something like it.

BBQ_HotDogs

A Man Without Wheels
Reaction score
City, State
Houston, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Eddie Bauer (R.I.P.)
Saleen Rear Spoiler, or something like it.

I would like to get a Saleen Rear Spoiler for my 98. Anyone know where I can get my hands on one or something like it? But would really rather have the Saleen one.

Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Keep an eye on Ebay, thats bout the only place you will find one, and if you fidn one plan to pay major $$$$$$$$$.....

Good luck, and i hope you dont think that a saleen wing will give you the power of a V-8 ;) ( sorry had to do it)

Is it because these parts are no longer manufactured anymore or because they are so hard to find? Meaning the Saleen Spoiler.

Is the rear spoiler the same for an Explorer as it is for the Mustang? I found a s-281 Saleen spoiler. Will it fit the Explorer?

The last wing that was on eBay went for $1200. :D

Mustangs wings won't work.

EE is working on one, but they are running into problems with the manufacturer.

Darn it. I found a nice Saleen Spoiler, but if this won't fit, then it there is no since in getting it.

21512Saleen1.jpg

saleen spoiler....SPOILER! =)

Closest thing you'll get to it right now is a Lund Windjammer

Attachments

• DSC00515.JPG
    DSC00515.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 214

BBQ HOTDOGS.....

I just gotta ask.... whats your job that you do to be able to afford all this stuff for your explorer??? I wish I was in your position :)

Retirement check and 401k :p

HAHA just kidding, yea i was woundering too......

Also yea saeen stopped ALL production of the Explorer Parts, so everything has to be bought second hand, usily from ebay......

Back