Wanted - Saleen/E.E. Parts, TMH, Headlights | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted Saleen/E.E. Parts, TMH, Headlights

Parts or services wanted

340dart

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 ford explorer 5.0L
Hey Guys,
I am starting to get back into modding my 96 5.0 explorer. I am looking for a Saleen Explorer rear wing. Also if anyone has anything available I'm looking for the ADDCO 1.5" front sway bar, Torque Monster Headers, Diamond Cut Clear Headlights and corners, intake spacer, 8.8 Girdle cover, and a 10inch Bazooka Subwoofer. Please email me if you have any of the pieces listed available.

clkhonda250@aol.com

Thanks,
Chris

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello Chris, there is a nice eBay auction right now for a new EE front air dam, and a new XP8 wing, with new Wedewood Blue paint.

I've got a wing and the bumpers for my truck, I would like those Saleen rear hatch shocks.

Buy that from eBay and take measurements for me.

I do have a custom made rear wing that is the last of ten made from some other OEM wing. It was the last he(David) made, and it needs a little fit and refinishing to work. I'll sell it for $150 plus shipping. I also have an extra XP8 front bumper I'm not ready to sell though, maybe later. Regards,

Hello Eric, you think they'd do the small hatch shocks, made to a custom length? I did buy the hood shocks from them in December.

CDW, I very well might be getting in touch with you about that wing, it's the one cobraxp made right? I have pending possibly a buy of an early EE air dam. So I may have the front bumper covered.

-Chris

PM me about a Saleen Wing....

Ryan

Hello Ryan, how is your version coming?

Back