Saleen Explorer body parts? Yes!

FrankRizzo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
330 XLT
I met someone who has Saleen Explorer body parts for sale. Including rear wings...
(If anybody knows how to get ahold of Alpha, tell her this guy has a front fascia for sale)

He aint no dummy...he knows just what this stuff is worth. The stuff is NOT cheap, but your options are limited. I convinced him to hold off listing the items on Ebay to give you guys a shot at it.
Anybody interested?

What if I told you a rear spoiler was close to $500?

Oh yeah?

Remember, Saleen wanted $479 for it "back in the day"

Post responses if anyone is interested...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What exactly does he have for sale?

500 for a spoiler!!!??!?!?! holy crap

How much for the front fascia?

Does he have any of the side skirts? I really like the side skirts on the Saleen's, and they look like they will still fit with 31's.

If it is the same guy I talked to - he wants $2500 for the entire kit including the wing. He said when he puts it on ebay, he will have a 'Buy It Now' of $2700...

I think it's safe to say that I'm outta the running, that is just way too much for these parts.

I don't know how updated this site is, but if you go to www.speedworx.com and search for explorer, a lot of saleen parts come up. :)

Is the rear quarter panel trim different on a 99 than a 98? I like that part because of the slots in it and at that site they are only $30 ea.

Back