Saleen Explorer XP8 Swaybar | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Saleen Explorer XP8 Swaybar

Reaction score
City, State
reston va
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 sport
Just picked up a brand new Saleen Explorer XP8 rear sway bar for $86...anyone know the diameter?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

no...I dont actually have it in hand yet...just won it on ebay.

hey benchpress. What does your name mean? I dont get it. That is it i am changing my name too. Mine will be 18nchdk. hehe. Yep that would go over well with the ladies. lol. Ahhh just poking fun at you man. Pssssh besides man 450 aint nothing now if you could do sets with it then i would be impressed. :D ;) Well man hope you enjoy your swaybar. Tell us how it does for ya. What kind of vehicle you plan on going for? Streeter? Or just reliable family ride or what? Since you are installing a Saleen swaybar i know you arent planning an offroad monster. Anyways just tell us a little of what you got planned for your project. Talk to ya later.

Originally posted by rocket 5979
hey benchpress. What does your name mean? I dont get it. That is it i am changing my name too. Mine will be 18nchdk. hehe. Yep that would go over well with the ladies. lol. Ahhh just poking fun at you man. Pssssh besides man 450 aint nothing now if you could do sets with it then i would be impressed. :D ;) Well man hope you enjoy your swaybar. Tell us how it does for ya. What kind of vehicle you plan on going for? Streeter? Or just reliable family ride or what? Since you are installing a Saleen swaybar i know you arent planning an offroad monster. Anyways just tell us a little of what you got planned for your project. Talk to ya later.
you already drunk at 6:43pm? is this a challenge? ;)

Originally posted by james t
you already drunk at 6:43pm? is this a challenge? ;)

Hell James just cause i posted while drunk at that time doesnt mean that i wasnt drunk way beforehand. ;)

Back