Saleen XP8 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Saleen XP8

did saleen make a 4x4 XP8? Theres one on ebay now. I couldnt imagine them making one out of a 4x4.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I saw that XP8 on eBay and it's obviously a misprint. Saleen did not make a 4x4 XP8.

Im sure he maens AWD.... Its funny how many people dont understand the difference between AWD and 4x4

Re: Sold out

Originally posted by WillieChu
Wow, when checked the Saleen Website yesterday it was listed for $60.00 I just checked the site this morning, and it's NOT listed anymore. Someone actually e-mailed the clearance page yesterday from Saleen and it was listed.

Sorry guys I guess it's sold out.

Okay so you guys are saying that the Saleen website no longer makes explorer products??? Please fill me in...Thanks

Yes, Saleen does not sell anything for the Explorer anymore. Hell, I think the deny making them ever! :rolleyes: I have called a few times and they do not have anything for the explorer what so ever.

Well aint that just swell....no more saleen.

my dad went to highschool with steve saleen.... just thought id throw that in there.

were they buddies? have your dad tell him to pop out a few more saleen wings. trust me... they will sell!

no they werent buddies... if they were i would have had him call the guy up years ago to hook me up with stuff :) i think they might have been a year apart or something. my dad said they knew of eachother but werent really friends.

well how about a high school reunion. your dad can give him tips on how to make more money... like make more saleen wings... yeah, yeah, thats it!

thats why im thinking they were in different grades because he never talks about him at the high school reunions. i think steve was a year older

Back