• Register Today It's free!

San Bernardino Trails...

BlackedOut

Reaction score
City, State
Crestline, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer
Im looking for a couple trails in the San Bernardino area. Nothing crazy since my Mounty is stock (For now) but something that would still be fun. Anyone know of anything? Up near Lake Arrowhead or Big Bear would be great too.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Their are tons of trails all over the area, go to the ranger station and pickup the maps they are forest service maps that list trails some points of intrest and locked gates. dont know where you are from but their are alot of locked gates here. Also if I find a trail I want to check out I will google the trail name/number and usually someones trip report will come up.

Holcolmb valley is a really good one for stockers and it has alot of history as well as a self guided tour that includes the hanging tree they would cut the branch off after hanging someone and it does not have a branches left. I dont know what the snow is like but I will definetly be heading up in spring.
Nate

Their are tons of trails all over the area, go to the ranger station and pickup the maps they are forest service maps that list trails some points of intrest and locked gates. dont know where you are from but their are alot of locked gates here. Also if I find a trail I want to check out I will google the trail name/number and usually someones trip report will come up.

Holcolmb valley is a really good one for stockers and it has alot of history as well as a self guided tour that includes the hanging tree they would cut the branch off after hanging someone and it does not have a branches left. I dont know what the snow is like but I will definetly be heading up in spring.
Nate

Ive found a couple by doing a google map search of the area. I found the Cloudland truck Trail just off HW 18. Im also waiting till spring to do some trailing but ill definitely check out getting a map at the ranger station.

Me and king of So Cal both know and ride lots of trails up here. maybe you can get with us one of these times.

Me and king of So Cal both know and ride lots of trails up here. maybe you can get with us one of these times.

Yeah, for sure. I actually do a lot of work up in Lake Arrowhead.

Back