sand dunes in washington | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

sand dunes in washington

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Its better to just go down to oregon the dunes in washington are pretty small.

Brian (BMOTOX) did you get your explorer rolling again? you should swing by the faithwheelers obstalce course June 17th

I have never been to any of the dunes in Washington or Oregon, except for the coast

I just need rear drive line and to weld off everything. I'll try to post some pics.

everythintech said:
have you ever been to any of them?

Moses Lake sand dunes is larger but the sand is dirtier/ashy..... You can have a lot or fun there though... I do.
Beverly sand dunes(near Vantage) is very small... maybe about a 1-2 miles long, sand is nice, but the place gets old fast. On my Banshee I can get from one end to the other in about 3 or 4 min.

There is also a place called Juniper dunes in south east Wa.... I have never been there and I don't know whether they allow trucks or not.

Oregon dunes are the best, but Sandlake which I belive is the northernmost of them is about a 5-7 hour drive(around 7 when I drove my explorer down there for the 1st time last may)

dreamr said:
Where have you been Katie... You know we all start missing you around here eventually...You should visit more :)

I know I know... I have been busy and most of my time has been spent on broncoii.org trying to help out and stuff.... I'm trying to come around more though... :thumbsup:

I know.... dont worry.
You should have heard how bad the broncoii.org guys reamed me for being gone.... :eek:

Back