Santa is coming soon. What is on your wish list? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Santa is coming soon. What is on your wish list?

Eaglekeeper61

Reaction score
City, State
Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 XLT 4X4
I was thinking of things to do to my Explorers over the winter if I had the money or won Powerball, or better Mr. Claus could bring them. So what's on your wish lists guys? Here is my list.

For the '04 NBX
Roadbully lift 2 1/2" front 2" rear
17" Dick Cepec Torque wheels in black
265/70-17 BFG A/T
Westin bull bar in black
Lights for the bull bar in black
Flowmaster exhaust, dual outlets
KKM True-Rev Sport Induction Kit
Rear locker (do they make such a thing?)

For the '91 XLT
Fix the rust and paint that lower area with bed liner
Paint it
Rebuild front and rear ends, regear and add lockers to each
4" lift kit
Bigger tires and new wheels
Rebuild tranny

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

All I want is a

JOB!

OK, OK, I want a sniper scope that will detect Gremlins in my rig, and leprechauns for the bounty they hide.

Whirled Peas & Hominy?

Definitely a Red Ryder BB gun! I wont shoot my eye out, I promise!

Rear ARB and some snow.

Rear ARB and some snow.

I second the snow.

$3000 to get the 03 mounty back on the road wouldn't hurt either.

Realistically, I want remote start and a new sub for the 98.

All I want is a

JOB!

OK, OK, I want a sniper scope that will detect Gremlins in my rig, and leprechauns for the bounty they hide.

Whirled Peas & Hominy?

Definitely a Red Ryder BB gun! I wont shoot my eye out, I promise!

I already have a Red Ryder BB gun!

AND I SECOND THE JOB! Being unemployed stinks! OR a winning powerball lottery ticket. EITHER ONE, I AM NOT PICKY! :p:

Seriously, some rear tires for my Sport Trac would be nice, since the current ones are slicks now and I have no money to buy any.

all i want for Christmas is some 33's not sure if i should go at's or mt's yet

For the Ex, we are talking a MAJOR build. I can't list it all nor will ever be able to afford to do what I want.

So in reality, I hope Gran Turismo 5 gets released and has similar mods to cars that you can do on Forza 3.

Whirled Peas...

I was going to give my Ex-Wife a present, but she didn't use the one I gave her last year... A cemetery plot...

Roadbully 2.5 front, 3 rear
Roadbully brushguard w/skidplate
Aftermarket clutch
MT 32" Baja MTZ radials
OX locker
New Cobra radio
3rd row seat
Underdrive pulleys
One free trip with Jim Bean

i'm with limit02 up there my list could go on for ever but for the mounty
gears and locker front and rear
extra set of mounty doors
rock sliders/guards
skid plates

for my long lost never ending project from high school
full 2JZGTTE engine swap with a 6 speed including everything i need
paint job and put together!!!
make my mother happy and get it outta her garage

A 2jz engine, No Sh*T! Are you overnighting parts from japan?! sorry for the fast and furious quote but when do you get ti use it? good luck on the project i'm sure it will kick asss!

well I would love a 2010 xlt sport but thats not going to happen lol.

New gearing and selectable lockers. I don't think I've been well enough behaved though...

ohhh there's so much

for my '93 (daily driver) i'd like a new set of tires!!

for my '91 (current offroad build project) I want a set of 31" mud tires, a 4" suspension lift for the front, a narrowed 9" for the rear, and a paint job... maybe a couple new interior door panels (which have handles on them) from the JY. the list could go on but i'm not getting into details here since nobody really cares :b

...oh, and some help installing that supercharged mustang v6, and AOD trans.

uhhh....a job. and for my trans to not go. i couldnt afford a rebuild now :thumbdwn:

i thought the body lift would be enough for me, but now i wish i went with RB spacers on top of it. sooo...

1. RB 2.5/2 spacers
2. 285/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs
3. Clifford remote start

lets see, a supercharged LS7 for my trans am WS6, and a 5.4l DOHC TVS supercharged ford racing engine for my explorer. And while were at it e-lockers front and rear on the X, an Auto start, tinted windows, and dimond fusion treatment on my windsheild. BUT, i think ill settle for the cute little red head im dating.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

as others have said, a job would be awesome. but for the truck i'd settle for either a set of Firestone Destination A/T's or new brake rotors & pads for my X

Back