• Register Today It's free!

saw an awsome tranny blow up.

damnford

Reaction score
City, State
pine city washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 explorer eddibouere
I was driving up to the sacred heart hospital the other day to visit someone and the stop sign is at a corner on a rather steep hill. i was third in line and the van that was right up front stalled. the woman in the brand new ford truck behind the van got really impatient and started blowing her horn and cussing and swearing and revving her engine, like that would help (thinking it was PMS or as we call it around here mad cow disease) we starting seeing fluid dripping out from underneath her truck. we tried warning her but she was ballistic so we backed off and sure enough, we heard a bang and the street was covered in tranny fluid and parts. she then started cussing out ford God and everyone around her. meanwhile, the van in front finally got started and moved on. the police were called and pushed her off the side. we heard her talking to her husband or significant other or whoever it was and she was getting a butt chewing, i almost felt sorry for her but she was a spoiled rich kid about 25. i think she was charged with road rage and littering.

Back