saw something sad today | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

saw something sad today

rfuree11

Official Bikini Inspector
Reaction score
City, State
Boston
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 WRX Limited
i was delivering pizzas and saw in the distance what appeared to be a tomb raider edition wrangler rubicon. I slowed down because i would have liked to see it. it got closer and i was right, but it seemed a little low to the ground. it passed me and i saw the side. it was rolling on ghetto cruiser rims :rolleyes:. They were probably 18's or 20s and it was lowered. I almost cried. I'm into the street thing, but on a wrangler, its just wrong, let alone on a limited edition rubicon.

i know its a heep, but its still sad to see something like that

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BBQ_HotDogs

A Man Without Wheels
Reaction score
City, State
Houston, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Eddie Bauer (R.I.P.)
Not changing the subject, but speaking of the tomb raider edition jeep. I saw on TV them build one from a kids white jeep wrangler. I tell ya, I thought it turned out awesome. I don't know about cutting a hole in the side for a snorkel, but that made me want a jeep to go 4wheeling in. LOL/

odxtoxic

Reaction score
City, State
Windom, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Merc. Mounty
BBQ_HotDogs said:
Not changing the subject, but speaking of the tomb raider edition jeep. I saw on TV them build one from a kids white jeep wrangler. I tell ya, I thought it turned out awesome. I don't know about cutting a hole in the side for a snorkel, but that made me want a jeep to go 4wheeling in. LOL/

you saw the same thing yesterday on trucks?

yeah it was great and it was very cool to see how they transformed a stock jeep into something that looked very simular to the tomb raider jeep

Silverblade

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
BC, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SOHC
and then he doesnt let the kid drive it lol

jimbo74

Elite Exploder
Reaction score
City, State
Nor*Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001, F150, XLT 4x4
i see crap like that all the time up here in nor*cal

Crankcase

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver B.C, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XL Ex-Police
I caught that episode of trucks also....Didnt they just stuff huge tires under it? It would probably rub pretty bad....