scramblin

x9293

Reaction score
City, State
Independence, Mo
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 xlt
scramblin (bad)

At first i thought this was gonna be a great transaction, but know my thoughts have changed. The deal was my trailer for his "tear drop" wheels and a brand new set of clear corners for my 92 X. We met he got the trailer (over a month ago now)and i got the wheels (no center caps) the clear corners were to be shipped to my house directly from the company. He said he forgot the center caps and would send them to me when he got back from his trip, i thought ok no big deal. Well i don't see anything in the mail or get any responce from my pm's. Finally i get a pm that says the clear corners arrived to his house and that he would send them out right away with the center caps and all the lug nuts he could find. IT has been two weeks ago that he told me that and now last week i get a pm saying he can't find 2 center caps but he will look and if he can't find them he will get 2 more. I sent him back a pm 5 days ago that said just send me what you have and i will call us square so i can be done with this bull sh*t transaction. He read the pm and still hasn't got back to me and i haven't seen any box's in the mail. IF I don't see my stuff or hear from him soon i am thinking about going down to arkansas for my own little personal "meet and Greet" :fire: :shoot: :fire: so my advise is not to deal with this kid unless it's in person and he has all he stuff

I bought an HU from him. He was always very nice but it took him 2 months to send me the remote :(

He was always very nice i will give him that, but it seems he is not very good at getting stuff shipped in a good amount of time. It also seems he never has all the stuff at the same time. Your HU no remote. My wheels no center caps. what makes me mad more than anything is that he doesn't respond to my PM's.

well it's been a few months never seen my stuff. I called him over and over and he never answered, so i call from a "private" number i ask him whats up. He said he sent it and i told him give me a tracking number and everything is cool. He just hung up on me i am not done with him yet i like calling his cell phone and pissing him off.

Back