SCT CUSTOMERS-Pro Racer Upgrades Now available | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SCT CUSTOMERS-Pro Racer Upgrades Now available

HypIllAuto

Sponsor
Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Adrenalin Sport Trac
To all SCT Flasher or Chip customers:
SCT has announced an upgrade!!!
If you already have an SCT Xcalibrator, for a small price, you can upgrade to the Pro Racer package, which includes:
1. A single licensed copy of the Advantage software for your PCM code
2. A Raptor Datalogger (This is one of the tools available previously only to dealers. Records sensor and vehicle information for tuning purposes)
3. The XCalibrator Programming cable
4. Optional (But suggested) manual to help you tune your own vehicle.

If you have the chip, you receive:
1. The SCT CHIPper chip burner
2. Single licensed copy of the Advantage software
3. The Raptor Datalogger
4. Optional (But suggested) manual to help you tune your own vehicle.

For those of you that do not have any of the SCT products, please contact me, they have full racer packages available including the Xcalibrator or Chip.

Note: These are for the OBD2 vehicles only, the datalogger will not work on the OBD1 equipped.

Also, SCT has extended their trade in time limit!!! If you do not have an SCT chip or flasher and want to upgrade to one, I will give you $75 off a new XCalbrator or Chip!!!

Just a side note: The Racer package upgrade gives you the same flexibility as any dealer for tuning, but is set to your PCM code. The margin for error is HUGE with this package, as you have free run to adjust all the operating parameters. I will assist anyone with any issues they may have once the package is purchased, but unfortunately, there is no trial period. Once you have purchased it, it is yours, there will be no refunds.

Please contact me off list for more info!!!

re: upgrades, is there any upgrade program in place for those WITH SCT chips that want to upgrade to a flasher?

Celly,
Of course there is. PM sent. :)

celly said:
re: upgrades, is there any upgrade program in place for those WITH SCT chips that want to upgrade to a flasher?

Back