Sean 1995 Explorer XLT 4.0L V6 OHV | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sean 1995 Explorer XLT 4.0L V6 OHV

'95 XLT 4dr 4.0L V6 OHV Auto

Current mods:
Flowmaster 40 series Cat-back
K&N FIPK
Bosch 4+ Platinum plugs
Splitfire ignition wires
PIAA 9007 Super-White Headlights(adds 40 rearwheel hp :) )

Future mods:
Superchip(possibly Hypertech module)
Borla Headers
NoS system
Lower by approx 2-3"
Mustang Cobra Rims/Pirelli Low profile tires
Explorer Express Supercharger(for V6 models)
More to come, but can't think that far ahead... :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey, Man, nice truck, needs pictures, remember a picture says a thousand words. =) ;)

Supercharger AND Nitrous?
Might want to put some wings on it.

How do you like that Flowmaster 40?
I use my truck for traveling a lot so is sleeping going to be hard with that on?

Kubben, I live accross the street from sean, I have a 92 manual sport, and a 50 series flowmaster, and him a 40 series, dont notice too much of a difference to me. But go flowmaster....

The 40 should and is a lil louder, but mine still sounds good , you get the v6 buzz after about 2300 rpm;s

i have a "40" Series Delta-Flow Flowmaster on 2.5" pipe on my truck and love it, inside noise isnt bad at all

Savage saw ur othe post on whats up with md, if you want to meet somewhere and show off, im down, my set up looks alot like yours i bet, what suspention lift do u have?

ok, it's been over a year and a half.
did you find the time to take pics yet?:) ;)
:p

Alright, alright.....I'm gettin the pictures taken as soon as JayR can lend me his digital camera and as soon as I finish lowering the truck and gettin the 18x9 Cobra Rs on. I will take A LOT of pictures I promise...

Back