Search

baphomet666

Reaction score
City, State
Bordeaux,FRANCE
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer.1994. 4WD
:salute:hello everyone

:scratch: search the forum a thread to explain the lift for my Explorer 1994.

Thank you very much

:exp:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Edit

Hello everyone.:salute:

I asked a question for my Explorer for inch 5.91 lift, it's not that I do not want to search the forum, but I still do not understand very well the entire operation of search , so if you could lead me to this thread.

thank you very much

EDIT
I found
I'm not looking in the right place

:exp:

Hi Domonik I think your translations is not coming out very well. Do you need information on a suspesion lift or a body lift? What are you going to need the lift for-- just to clear tires or to go over big rocks... or just to look cool?

Hi Domonik I think your translations is not coming out very well. Do you need information on a suspesion lift or a body lift? What are you going to need the lift for-- just to clear tires or to go over big rocks... or just to look cool?

:thumbsup: Thank you for reply

ALL MY APOLOGY .
IT IS TRUE THAT IT'S NOT EASY TO UNDERSTAND .EVEN WITH A TRANSLATOR WHEN YOU DO NOT SPEAK LANGUAGE ENGLISH VERY GOOD

yes i think that for the path I did a lot of dirt and mud but never the real 4x4 I just need to front and rear of the suspension lift , for also give loock coolest truck

Back