Sears DieHard Platinum batteries on sale - $170.99 PLUS additional discounts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sears DieHard Platinum batteries on sale - $170.99 PLUS additional discounts

Anime

EF YEAH!!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 EX Sport Concept
Sears has a rare online special for their DieHard Platinum batteries.

Normally $189.99 + tax, the online price currently shows up as $170.99.
I have no idea how long this discount is for, but my guess is it runs the weekend and will expire Sunday 8/1.

This weekend (7/30-8/1) is also a special promotion for an additional 5% discount for payment with a Sears credit card, saving an additional $8.55.

Even with tax, these discounts bring to the total cost to about $170-175 depending on your local tax rate.

Sears does occasionally have in-store and online "friends & family" sales or online "midnight madness" specials where you can get 5-10% off the batteries, but so far this is the first stackable discount I've seen for these, and the lowest price ever.

This is a fantastic deal if you want what is considered the best currently available AGM automotive battery. The DieHard Platinums are simply Odyssey batteries (Made in the USA by EnerSys) in a grey casing with DieHard stickers. They also have a longer warranty than the Odysseys, (48 Month replacement/52 Month prorated), and the great thing is their availablity and warranty coverage at most Sears stores and auto centers.

Just complete the transaction online, wait for a confirmation email, and bring the email to the Automotive department or auto center and they'll complete the transaction with the receipt you'll need for the warranty.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_...21x00003a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=02850065000P

Bump for a new lower price - $142.49 right now, and possibly all weekend.

Incredible deal since you can use any payment method, and this makes it just 20-40 bucks more than a DieHard Gold depending on where you are.

Extra 10% Off! Family and Friends Event. Automatically applies in cart thru 11/15 at 4AM CT

Now $188.99. Better than $209.99 :dunno:
Use coupon SANTA for free shipping if needed.

Back